About Indian Driver
Driving has to be the best way to travel. You can leave whenever you want, stop when you feel like it and reach your destination without needing to change your mode of transportation.
Bus Booking, Van Hire Services and Car Rental Services are quite common and road infrastructure is brilliant. To make a holiday, adventurous trip move on smoothly, and keep the memories a fresh, without hurdles and interruptions, all you need is a good support from a well experienced chauffeur/driver, who accompanies you through your journey. Transfers from airport to hotel, sightseeing-trips and private city-tours etc. will be no hassle if you book the Chauffeur driven service with us.
Indian Driver by Aspark Holidays
- Keep constant efforts to maintain our Chauffeurs/Drivers fit, active and well trained with all the driving skills.
- Maintain level of safety and environmental awareness to reduce risk of injury/damage to our clients.
- Properly trained Chauffeurs/Drivers with advanced skills and right attitude,
- Provide clients with proper necessary safety and vehicle inductions there by making them more confident and comfortable with us.
- They have a profound knowledge of the routes of popular tourist destinations, temples, monuments, parks, forts, hotels, cities etc.
- They are resourceful drivers with an ability to tackle any hurdles that may arise during transportation. This accounts for minimized changes of insecurity and consummate on-journey facilities.
- Our uniformed chauffeurs are experienced, groomed, and trained.
- Special co-ordination and systems are in place for handling large requirements like delegations, conferences, weddings & events.
Before appointing a driver we focus on
- Valid country driving licence and badge.
- All drivers are fit and active.
- Profound Knowledge of of the routes of popular tourist destinations.
- Well experienced and professionally trained.
- Properly uniformed with name and batch.
- Cellular Phones.
- Instructed to follow country road laws.
- Seat belts are worn at all times.
- Vehicle not to exceed the speed limit as mentioned on the highways.
- Vehicle not to be taken on “NO ENTRY” areas, as they are challaned by the police.
- Not well versed with English language, mostly can understand but not speak properly.
- A break for 6 to 8 hours before travelling a long distance.
A remittance in the form of tipping, for his service.