1. We ensure that personal information of a customer at our office is well protected and not disclosed to other parties. We take all protection measure and appropriately manage them.
2. In the case of requesting personal information, we will identify the purpose of use thereof and obtain such information only to the extent necessary for conducting business and through a lawful and reasonable manner and will use and/or provide such information only within the limits of the stated purposes.
3. We will implement safety rules to manage risks concerning all the personal information handled in our company, such as being accessed in an unauthorized manner, being leaked, lost, or maliciously damaged or destroyed, and will take organizational, personnel, physical and technological measures to prevent risks and corrective measures if a problem occurs.
4. In the case of outsourcing some of our operations to other companies handling personal information, we will request and supervise such contractors to handle the relevant personal information in the same proper manner as handled in our company.
5. We will observe laws and ordinances on protection of personal information, governmental guidelines and other social norms, and will endeavor to continually improve the Management System through regular review.
6. In the case where any customer requests our company to
disclose and/or correct personal information that has been kept by our
company and which belongs to such customer, we will respond appropriately in
accordance with laws and ordinances on protection of personal information,
and other social norms. We will respond in good faith to any and all
complaints or consultation requests regarding personal information that has
been kept by our company.
Contents Posted on Site
1. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
3. Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
4. You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner),
This site is controlled
and operated by asparkholidays.com. All material on this site, including
images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by
copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned
and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to
us. Material on asparkholidays.com web site owned, operated, licensed or
controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not
copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material
in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly
or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the
prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the
materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the
materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a
violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is
prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or
otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions
about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with
this Web site, you can contact:
Aspark Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
561A 1st Floor Chirag Delhi ( Near O.B.C Bank )
New Delhi ( India) 110017